Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Advertising Edison Diamond Discs - early 1920s

At a garage sale some days ago I found a nice bound book called "Export Merchandising". It was published New York City at the Mc Graw-Hill building in 1922. As I knew that in that building the Durium firm had been established late 1920s I got anxious. When I turned over the leaves I found some nice pictures. One of the pictures was an early 1920s South African street car with bill boards to promote the New Edison discs - a so called Diamond Discs, as the letterpress told.


I bought the book and I love to share the picture with you.

*EXPORT MERCHANDISING / Walter F. WYMAN. - New York : Mc Graw-Hill, 1922. - xx, 405 p. - Released: 1922

Mc Graw-Hill building


An Edison diamond disc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home